Gconsent Logistics is seeking qualified and motivated drivers for its 26′ straight trucks fleet. Drivers will pick up and and deliver loads across state borders in accordance with company policies and Department of Transportation (DOT) safety guidelines.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 2 years of driving experience required
- Must be 22 years of age or older
- 2 years of a clean DMV motor vehicle record required
- A valid driver’s license required
- Ability to read and follow written instructions is required.
- Ability to work independently, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Gconsent Logistics employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Drivers must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 20% of each load, paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k. sign on bonus, performance bonus, and paid time-off